Additional Insurance


If you’re serving alcohol at your restaurant, bar, or when you’re hosting a special event then liquor liability is a must. This coverage will protect you from any legal matter that might ensue from serving alcohol.


From the biggest cattle operation to the smallest hobby farm, farm and ranch policies can be a great option to cover you. It’s a great mix of insuring your personal home with business operations, livestock, and farm equipment like tractors along with your ranch structures such as your horse barns and small rental cabins.


When hosting a large event such as a wedding, graduation party, non-profit fundraiser, concerts, trade shows and many others, you have liability that must be covered. The larger amount of people in attendance gives a greater chance of potential risk. The special event policies will cover your liability and some other miscellaneous coverage that may be needed.


501(c)(3) organizations, 501(c)(4) such as a homeowners association (HOA), nonprofit (NPO), not-for-profit (NFPO), foundations, public charities, and other tax-exempt groups face many of the same challenges. Most significantly, their directors and officers (D&O) coverage, but just as much their general liability, property, and special events all need to be properly covered.


We love to write mountain properties. This may be a niche for our agency. Working with the fire department is something we’re no stranger to seeing how we can insure a property with a very high wildfire score. Finding the right carrier to write your mountain property can be tough, but it’s not something we’re unfamiliar with and we have great options for short-term rentals like an Airbnb or VRBO.


If you’re running a snow removal business, don’t go uninsured. We’re seeing a great exposure with claims in this industry, and we have many carriers that will write the risk. Residential, commercial, homeowners associations, and other jobs should require that you have general liability for your operation.


An emerging industry that comes with many challenges and exposure is the medical spa business. Professional liability is a must if you’re offering any invasive services like injectables (Botox), laser hair removal, laser skin services or microdermabrasion. Having the correct malpractice or errors and omissions policy in addition to your general liability and equipment is paramount.


Do you have a hot rod or something as old as a model T? No problem, we have carriers that do an impeccable job insuring your pride and joy. We can write your classic car and modern sports car on a guaranteed value basis and offer towing coverage that truly comes in handy when you’re commuting back and forth to shows.